Friday, November 13, 2009

50 New ATC's online at Flickr


I thought I might just randomly every couple of days show a recent ATC that has been finished and comment on the technique used - first up in no particular order is one that uses a mixture of perfect pearls and distress ink refillers all put together with some water into a spray bottle and used as a background finish. The end result really shines in the real deal but I kinda like the composition mostly in this one in particular. A little 3D for an ATC I guess but thats what an Artist Trading Card is all about - ART to Me! I did this technique a few weeks ago with Kelsey at Scraptivate, nice and easy to do and play around with kinda like making your own glimmer mists only the freedom to mix n match what effect your looking for.

As mentioned in the title I uploaded 50+ new ATC's onto my Flickr page a few days ago and they can be viewed clicking anywhere here on these words. The tchniques used in these are over the past few months of classes with Kelsey.

Enjoy xxx

post signature

1 comment:

Caramella said...

OMG.....have you been locked up in an artist workshop for the past couple of month with no contact to the outside world??? You latest flickr stuff is just divine. I must say that your ATC's are right up there with the best I have ever seen. You are one scary talented lady. The photography on its own is already stunning. Keep it coming.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails