Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bloom - Gloss Card and Transfer


This ATC as been made on a plain white gloss card dabbed ever so lightly with some Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks with a piece of small felt to create an all over random image. On top of this I have then use the transfer technique taught by Lorri Lennox of Scrapindippity that I like to then scratch into with my finger nails to give that raw look.The Flowers are cut from vellum with two diffferent sized small carl punches and a small flower diamonte in the centre. All mounted on a light blue framers matt. If I have confused you or missed anything just contact me and i will be more than glad to expand on what is here.

Check out my Flickr Account as I have now posted some of my ATC's for Trade and they are disappearing fast :)

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails