Sunday, November 29, 2009

Paper Arts - November Swap - Diamonds


I have no idea where this last week went and how I have managed to not post for almost a week now! There are major renovations happening here at home at the moment with stage one just completed on Saturday after 5 weeks of mess and noise, I guess that kept me busier than I realised! Photo's will follow soon - a whole new backyard and stunning water feature at the front entrance so far.  However,  still months of work yet to happen well into next year at this stage. I'm excited but what chaos it has created on my otherwise very normal life.



So a quick post on what went out this week for the month of November for the Paper Arts ATC Swap - Diamonds. This one has perfect pearls  - interference red used as a feature in the background, with lots of yummy bling red and light pink diamonte flowers on the dress and jewellery. I a little had fun creating a frame this time with my corner punches and running the whole thing through the cuttlebug for something different to a standard stick on finish.
 


I ended up with three different versions on this one which are shown in my Flickr account as usual but showing here is the one sent as the swap. nest swap is 'Fishies' and it has be in by the 15th so I best get these ideas out of my head and onto paper.





post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails