Monday, October 26, 2009

ATC Paper Arts Swap - October

This is part one of  my October swap with the Paperarts girls - my ATC's. We had two themes this month being ATC's ' Fractured Fairy Tales' and then a slide book on any theme you wanted - I chose to do an Alice in Wonderland theme .

My chosen fairy tale was 'Beauty and the Beast' and with all the hype of Twilight of late and Vampires I figures if Beauty had a chance to update her choices she may well only date Vampires these days? Or at least that was my take on the 'Fractured Fairytale Sarcasim I could come up with any way. Above is the ATC made from the left overs on the right, the middle is the back of the ATC's and the one on the right is one of 12 made in the series.

I enjoyed using the new Marth Stewart dripping blood punch as you can tell, along with Tim Holtz rock candy crakle medium. I played just a little with Picasa to create the background picture and the grave scene. Lots of red Copic pen and an old German Noval lost a few pages in the process.

And you can never get enough of embossing so just a little here on the cross for a lttle touch of drama on the 'left overs' ATC.
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love these Brenda... that punch looks awesome too! will def have to check that out


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails