Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yippee - My Moo Cards Have Arrived





It's always a fun day when lot's of parcels arrive in the mail and today was one of those day's. Not that I like to shop online or anything! Here is a sneak peak of some of my work in the fabulous little moo cards to share with every one. Whilst the photo is not the greatest I will upload something clearer with more yummy details. Moo cards are so much easier to hand out than  a piece of paper with my contact details and of course my blog address now :). You gotta have some just because they are so much fun to create online and so cute to carry around in thier little wallet that can act as a keyring - had to have two of those!




I still have some stickers to arrive and have a little plan for those, so lets hope they arrive tomorrow and I can share that plan with who ever is lucky enough to be looking!


No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails