Saturday, October 3, 2009

Inspiration and Collaboration - What?



You know sometimes how things just pop into your head and you just have to say it, do it, or what ever but you need to make it happen! I have all these favourite photo's of my favourite things around my home that I have been pondering on doing something rather special with to share and maybe even fill my Etsy Store with. So go figure but some how I think I am going to get together some ideas and reduce them down to 'cutsie small' and turn them into wear able art pieces or jewellery of some kind. My project for the next week so I hope to update the outcomes this time next week if all goes to plan and get some feedback from those of you who know!

1 comment:

Caramella said...

An good angle to draw inspiration from. Looking forward to your little creations.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails